175 acres available for lease on the west side of the airport property to accommodate industrial, manufacturing or warehousing facilities:
– Lessee can determine site size and configuration.
– Restrictive covenants in place for mutual protection.
– Lots accessible from Ryan Street adjacent to the industrial park.
– Water service provided by city of Herrin with lines adjacent to the park on Ryan Street.
– Sewer service provided by city of Herrin with lines adjacent to the park on Ryan Street.
– Plots are available with access to the runway.
The industrial/manufacturing or warehousing sites have the following features:
– Up to 60-year lease at competitive rates.
– Will consider construction of build-to-suit facility.
– Park roads are maintained by Williamson County.
– Police protection provided by Williamson County.
Street Address: 10400 Terminal Drive Get Directions
City (where site is located): Marion View City Profile
County (where site is located): Williamson County View County Profile
Zip Code: 62959
Latitude/Longitude: 37.7476, -89.0099
Type of space: Vacant Land
Min Size: 1 acres
Max Size: 175 acres
Last Updated: 2/7/2023
For Lease: Yes
Total Acres: 175 acres